13 Best Belly Fat Burning Super Foods
How would you like to eat more instead of less to burn away more fat?
Well you can actually speed up your metabolism be eating the right foods every 2 to 3 hours. While on the flip-side, eating too little will actually slow down your metabolic rate which means you are hurting your fat loss efforts.
The fact is, by not eating enough you send your body into starvation mode which makes it hold and store more calories because it doesn’t know when more calories will be consumed.
By eating the right foods and at regular intervals, you will also have more energy and feel better by having healthy food. Eating the right way makes a really big difference in your body – especially when it comes to losing belly fat.
Now lets get to some of the top foods that help with weight loss.
Eggs are full of protein which is important when fighting belly fat. Now listen, don’t skip eating the yolk! It’s full of many important nutrients and it won’t give you high cholesterol if you eat a normal amount of eggs each day. The nutrients in the yolk will actually help to regulate the hormones that control fat storage, help control your appetite and speed up your metabolism. So start your day off with a couple of eggs prepared any way you like.
2. KALEKale is deep green, leafy vegetable that is low in calories but high in fiber and nutrient dense. It’s also great for getting your body more iron and calcium. Kale can be steamed as a side dish, put into an omelette or even added to a smoothie. Try eating kale daily for 30 days, and see what happens. Don’t even cut calories in other ways – just have some kale very day. I’ll bet you’ll be more energized, feel less bloated, have fewer junk food cravings, experience clearer skin, and even lose a pound or ten!
3. APPLESApples have something called pectin in them which makes them natural fat burners. There are polyphenols in apples which play an important role in metabolizing of all types of body fat. And make sure you leave the skin on so you’ll get more fiber. It’s important to have enough fiber when you are trying to shed fat because it will also help to keep you feeling more full. Try eating one before a meal to feel fuller and eat less.
4. OATMEALOats are a source of low glycemic carbs that are crucial for helping to melt away belly fat. Plus it’s another food which is high in fiber, low in calories and very filling. It has both insoluble and soluble fibers. Soluble fiber will regulate sugars to be released at a slower rate so you don’t get a hard jolt of energy, but a more regulated stream of it. The insoluble fiber is great for moving food through your digestive system.
5. WILD SALMON Wild salmon is a source of lean protein and is packed full of omega-3 fatty acids which help improve insulin sensitivity. It will help you to build muscle and lower belly fat. However, this is not true for farmed salmon which is often full of toxins. Stick with just the wild kind.
6. BLUEBERRIESBlueberries are considered a super fruit because they are the highest in antioxidants and are full of insoluble fiber. Blueberries can be put in your morning smoothie, on your yogurt or oatmeal. Or just eat them on their own as a sweet snack.
7. QUINOA Quinoa is great substitute for rice because it’s actually not a grain! It has both protein and fiber and is low in calories. Quinoa tastes a bit nutty and can be prepared in much the same way as rice. You can even eat it in the morning as a hot cereal in place of oatmeal. You might also like this no-bake chocolate chip cookie recipe that uses quinoa instead of flour. Get it at the Dr. Oz website clicking here: Quinoa Chocolate Chip Cookies.
8. GRAPEFRUITGrapefruit is loaded with nutrition for just a few calories, which is part of why it can help your body burn fat. It also has a high amount of water and cholesterol-lowering pectin. But here’s what is really interesting: a study claims that eating just half a grapefruit before a high protein or high fat meal will give you the kind of metabolic reaction that changes your body into a fat-burning machine. Apparently there are endothermic powers that come from a unique fat-burning enzyme in grapefruit. That enzyme behaves as the catalyst to help your body destroy fatty foods, which results in much faster weight loss.
9. ALMONDSAlmonds are full of essential fatty acids that actually help fight bad fat accumulation. They make an excellent snack and all you need are 10-12 almonds because they are calorie dense. Just make sure they raw and unsalted as the heat from roasting destroys all their benefits. Also, you should soak them for 12 hours to remove nutritional inhibitors and toxic substances which are found in nuts grains. This way you will derive the maximum benefit from eating almonds.
10. CHILI PEPPERSChili peppers are excellent for burning fat because they contain an active ingredient called capsaicin. In addition to increasing calorie-burning, it also stabilizes your blood sugar levels, suppresses your appetite and is a potent antioxidant. But listen, no one expects you mow down on a handful of peppers. But you can add them to your cooking and also use it in powdered for to sprinkle onto your food.
11. AVOCADOAvocado contains oleic acid, a compound in healthy monounsaturated fats. This can trigger your body to feel less hungry. It’s also is also packed with fiber, protein, potassium, vitamins and they’re an anti-inflammatory and heart healthy too. Have them sliced in your salad or put some avocado into a smoothie. Since they are calories dense, just eat a quarter to a half of an avocado and watch that belly fat melt away.
12. BLACK BEANSBeans are another vegetable protein which is packed with fiber and key vitamins. They will help you to feel full for a long time so you’ll tend to eat less during the day. There are lot’s of ways to incorporate them into your weekly diet. For example, substitute junky cookies or cakes by making black bean brownies. Yup! You should try baking this one: Vegan Gluten Free Black Bean Brownies. Or try black beans instead of toast with your eggs and add a little hot sauce with sour cream at breakfast.
13. GRASS FED BEEF
First thing that probably pops into your head is: why grass fed? Well in fact, what the cow eats will change the kind of fat in its tissues. If an animal eats a poor diet its fat loses most of its nutrient quality. The fats present in grass-fed meat are the healthy omega-3′s and conjugated linoleic acid (CLA ) which are beneficial in lowering body fat. Since you are what you eat, the effects of eating grass-fed meats are translated into greater overall health benefits for you.
Flat Belly Foods Explained in This Short Video
So now you’ve learned why eating these 13 super foods are essential for losing belly fat.
If you are really motivated to losing your belly fat – take advantage of something awesome and FREE!
Pop over to my Freebie page and download the free pdf guides. NO signing up or giving out your email. Just click the links & download instantly.